Weekend Recap...things we did, and didn't enjoy...

Well, it has been an interesting weekend to see the least....

We "enjoyed" a windy, rainy, muddy Race of Remembrance

We "enjoyed" a nice Memorial Service for our veterans

We did not "enjoy" the loss of two of our chickens....we moved them into a barn which we thought was secure from lurking animals
...we thought wrong...and felt awful..

so Kyle was determined to make them something that was secure....
he called up the brother in law and they got to work and I can't wait to see the finished product
 Bubba and Big E were awesome helpers..
I "enjoyed" a EMOM workout...my legs and arms were left very shaky...and I got to show off my new gear I received from the Under Armour #whatsbeautiful campaign as a Fitfluential Ambassador


 

And now I am enjoying relaxing in bed.....so goodnight all, thank goodness for short work weeks:) 

Preparing for a 1/2 marathon this weekend. 3 weeks, 3 races...this is the last race in the chaos that has been these three weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts