We are the champions, unexpected Fridays, and 5 milers

 
So last night we finished up our rec volleyball league and I am happy to report that we won the Championship...
I was also able to get a quick 5 mile run in between games....pretty good burn/calorie count for the night
 
5:15 a.m. came pretty quickly but I headed into the rec for a bootcamp class and I was a sweaty mess.  Forgot to start the #polar watch up so no picture of that. 
 Enjoyed a breakfast smoothie made by my Vitamix...which I am absolutely in love with.  I used my birthday money and personal training money to help finance this sucker, but so far, totally worth it..
 Simple salad with pork loin, salsa, and avocado. 
And for supper we had Apple Pancakes (batter made in my new vitamix). They were so good, and I totally forgot to snap a picture since we were scarfing them down so fast. 

We got a letter from school stating that Bubba was not having school on Friday due to Kindergarten Round Up for next year, so I am taking the day off tomorrow to be home with the boys..totally unexpected, wonderful surprise...

Another busy weekend around the corner for us...heading back home to see the parents, stop by a really cute "barn" antiques open house, attend a wedding, dance the night away, and then have lunch with some friends and their twins whom we have not seen in forever...

And Kyle and I have a 7 miler to run Saturday morning before breakfast...hopefully the roads dry up a bit. We have had quite a bit of rain around here the last couple of days 

So there you have it, another busy weekend for us....but it is going to be so much fun...
And now I must get to sleep, 4:45 a.m. rolls around pretty quickly..

What are you doing right now?

I think my husband is out "delivering" a calf...the cow is having trouble and he and his dad are out playing doctor...

Comments

Popular Posts