Roadblocks

We are getting an enormous amount of rain around here....5-7 inches worth and it is flooding....luckily we are pretty safe from any flooding issues, but the creek behind our house came up to our lawn so the rain is no joke..

I knew one of my roads into class today would probably be blocked because of another creek and a low lying road...you get the picture....sure enough it was, so I went the alternate route...which was also blocked...

 Looking at the clock there was no way to get into class in time since I would have to take a really out of the way drive into town, so I drove back home, popped in my Turbo Fire 45 minute class and got my sweat on...
 underarmour tank and capris, reebok #realflex shoes, polarFT40 heart rate monitor(click on my store in the sidebar), TurboFire DVD's

Breakfast was the usual spinach/egg scramble with Multigrain Toast, Maranatha Almond Butter, banana, chia seeds...
By 10:30 the tummy was grumbling so I grabbed an apple and some almonds to tied me over for lunch...
As we speak I am enjoying leftovers from last night for lunch...chicken and brown rice stir fry and I just tossed it on a bed of spring greens...

What "roadblocks" have you faced today?

Two tidbits from my boys...

Bubba brought this home from school and I teared up reading it, makes me think our children know they are loved!


A little funny from Big E, who loves his Reebok shoes....only he doesn't quite pronounce them right...


Have a great day and try to stay afloat if you are anywhere near me!

Comments

Popular Posts