May is going to be a whirlwind

Hello there, long time no chat...last time I wrote I was recapping our crazy busy weekend and May proves to be just as busy...a glimpse

-----this weekend..."mock mudder", we set up our own farm/country roads tough mudder to get us ready for the real deal on the 18th...
-----next weekend, I get a ladies night out with some great friends as we go to see "Spank: The Musical", a spoof on 50 Shades of Gray, it is suppposed to be freaking hilarious and I cannot wait!
----the weekend after....the Tough Mudder
----the weekend after that our Memorial Race 10K
----the weekend after that my 1/2 marathon
and that brings us to June which will be filled with baseball games, and family fun!!

I say "bring it"........

It was "brung" this morning at class and I was a sweaty mess...I spent more time cleaning up my sweat area than one person should...
 under armour tank, old navy activeline capris, mizuno inspire shoes, polarft40 heart rate watch
 Fuel for the day included an egg scramble with spinach, Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Bread topped with Maranatha Almond Butter

And some pretties I picked because my office needed some brightening....

Do you have a busy May?  I have a feeling this month will just fly by....

Comments

Popular Posts