Long weekends

Man I really could get used to 3 days weekends

Friday's partner workout!
 UnderArmour Tank, capris, and Reebok #realflex shoes, polar heart rate monitor (you can find it in my store in the link on the side bar---------------------------->)

 Goofy pictures to send to dad while he is working
 Snack time...man I love celery, raisins, and almond butter
 Is it bad when your kids ask "aren't you going to take a picture of me eating this"
 On our way home to my parent's stink eye sister tried passing a cop...she failed...
Saturday morning was our usual family breakfast...Great Grandma taught Bryson how she ate pancakes as a little girl....sugar on the pancake and roll it up....it is sweet how traditions get passed down
 Then mom, and above stink eye sister went antiquing, junking, playing.....I got two baskets that I will show you once I get them hung up...they were a wanted item some lady kept stalking me to see if I would put them down...it was getting crazy in there...
 Of course a visit to the farm was in order..........
 Spring means new baby kitties.....

 
Wedding time.  I received this great dress from YogiClothing to try and review.  The reviews are in and I am in love.  I loved the feel, the cut, the fabric, the design, and the colors. It is also a dress that can easily be worn to wedding and as an everyday dress. 




 Sunday was spent relaxing with the family, moving cows/calves, and enjoying the great, albeit, windy weather...Big E and I went for a four wheeler ride, he konked out 6 minutes later on the ride...
A great weekend filled with lots of family and friend time...

P.S. Thanks Jessica and Laci for the "love your blog" ego booster at the weddings...

Edited: Please pray for those at the Boston Marathon where there were explosions at the finish line...

Comments

  1. Awwwww, a shout out, now I love your blog even more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts