It's a sunshine day!

Good Morning,

I am recovering from a very fun, exhausting weekend....

Friday night we enjoyed dinner with friends for a birthday celebration....

Saturday my 2 sisters, 2 cousins, and I played in a volleyball tournament....which had a lot of great competition.  We had such a great time.  I laughed so hard throughout the day,
at times...crying from laughing so hard at how are bodies play tricks on us and mentally having to tell myself to focus...
I am so lucky to have these girls in my life as best friends and cousins!
Sunday was spent going to church, eating lunch at my in-laws, and getting my hair "re" did
 
Then the boys and I took a jog into the park, and putted a few golf balls...

Just trying to recharge after the weekend and caught up on housework so this post is fast and less than thrilling I know. 

We have another busy week and weekend ahead so stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts