Easter-iffic Weekend

I had a"social media" shut off this weekend...we were just so busy that it kind of happened so I am going to do one big recap in this blog so if you don't like a lot of pictures, this blog isn't for you....

Saturday morning began with a trip to see the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt in the park....


Cold weather means warm beverages from our coffee shop in town...



And the egg hunt commences

 

Fun times with friends

 Saturday while the Kyle and Bubba went to help Grandpa with some calving issues, Eli and I headed out for a fun day of grocery shopping and chick purchasing....yes, we are going to have chickens on our farm...we want the eggs...this little guy loves his chicks and did not want to put them down...they rode the whole way home on his lap
I got an order of jerky from Simply Snackin....
I love these things and so do my kids...they are such a great protein snack, I keep one in my purse when I am feeling hungry and need a great snack
 My birthday was on Sunday and I had an absoulutely great day.  The whole day is a party when you have your birthday on Easter.  We attended early morning church(6:30a.m.), then hosted brunch at our house...after everyone left, the boys went to check on more calves(love this time of year) I went for a 5 mile or so run...I couldn't help it, the weather was so nice.....
 After my run we headed over to his parents for his family Easter.  Lots of kite flying, egg cracking, and good conversation ensued.
 These are only a fraction of the pictures and I will tell you that the boys were both in bed by 7p.m. on Sunday night and were exhausted, as were dad and mom..

Hope you enjoyed the recap!


Comments

Popular Posts