What's in your closet? Fitness Edition

I am linking with Pavement Runner for a "What's in your closet" fitness gear addition.  (Please excuse the bad pictures, I remembered that I was linking with this when I was leaving the house for work)

I sport various brands of fitness gear because I am picky about workout gear.  I really want my workout clothes to be comfortable, durable, breathable, and to be able to withstand any workout I put it through.

Mind you, these pictures are only a few pieces of workout clothes I own, but are some of my most worn pieces.  





Mizuno Inspire Shoes,
Reebok RealFlex Shoes (Discount with ReebokOne for being a Personal Trainer is so awesome)
UnderArmour Capris ( I live 5 minutes from a UA Outlet, so I am constantly scoping out the clearance racks)
Under Armour Dri Fit Shirts
Nike Combat Shorts
C9 by Target Sports Bras
Reebok Crossfit Tank(love love)  
Old Navy Active Wear Line

There you have it, some of my favorite workout gear.  If you have any questions let me know.  

Comments

  1. Love the colors... kudos for keeping it simple. The favorites are the important ones. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of fitness gear but I think I need some more...lol! A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes or running clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always room in the closet for more workout clothes:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts