Trainer, Yoga Instructor?

Personal Training and Yoga are a huge part of my life and it is pretty awesome when companies provide "thanks" in the form of discounts and education.  Through FitFluential I was alerted of a fantastic opportunity to apply for fitness professionals with Reebok and I wanted to share this opportunity to those of you that also hold certifications in fitness (ie: Personal Training, Yoga Instructor, etc.)

Reebok is launching ReebokONE, a destination for fitness professionals to connect with more fitness professionals, learn new fitness techniques, and offer a great discount on products. 

To fitness professionals ReebokONE offers the following:
  •         25% Discount on Reebok Products
  •          10% Commission on referred sales
  •         Access to exclusive content

 If you decide to sign up, I’d love it if you shared my name (Casey Wetjen) as a referrer. I already have a substantial cart full of clothing for me and my husband that I will be using the 25% discount on . 

Have a marvelous day!

Comments

Popular Posts