Rolling out of bed

This happened last night....


I have had this for forever and have not been able to watch it, so guess what happened since the big boys were away and Big E is sleeping...
I am hunkering down..I am so flipping excited I can hardly stand it...

It was so nice out last night so the boys and I stayed outside for a bit...we checked on our baby calf and walked  jumped through some puddles with our "poop" boots on.....
don't we make farming look good
Yesterday morning I was so comfortable sleeping...and I honestly pushed the snooze button 3 or 4 times thinking get up lazy #@@# (I never push the snooze button), after telling myself a million times that I would be ready to go if I could just roll out of bed, I finally and literally rolled out of bed and hit the treadmill....and my legs felt great...If I would of had time I would of kept running, and running, and running...

I refueled with a Chocolate Shakeology...so so good....and so good for me, I love the nutritional stats on these babies...

I spent the day taking down decorations at work after our spring GALA so it made for a quick day.

The boys and I enjoyed some Almond Flour pancakes.  Finally a recipe that I liked.  They were fluffy, sweet and kid approved. (recipe coming)

Question of the Day?

I was a huge, and still am, a huge Twilight Fan..were you? are you?

Comments

Popular Posts