Lost teeth, green monsters, and sweat

It sure is hard to come up with clever titles for blog posts..Hubby and I woke up yesterday morning and while he jumped on the elliptical, I did a little Turbofire 45 class.  As you can see I was as sweaty mess.  I absolutely love everything about turbofire...the music, the enthusiasm, the moves...and the ball busting workout you get...everytimeRefueled post workout with some a Designer Whey Green Monster Protein Shake. As I posted here, I was sent some goodies to try out, so I am taking full advantage of it!
 White Chocolate Green Monster
1 big handful of spinach
1 scoop of Designer Whey White Chocolate Protein powder
1/2 cup frozen peaches/strawberries mixture
Ice Cubes
1 cup almond milk

Continuing on with my salad streak, I threw together a roasted chicken, romaine/spinach combo, with avocado..pretty plain but sure tasty!



And again to boost the cuteness factor of this blog....


Oh, and teeth are falling out left and right here.....tooth fairy is going to be broke if we keep up this pace!


Things I am looking forward to:
1. Friday
      a.  I want this crappy work week done and over with
      b.  My cousin Kate is playing in the Sweet 16..while I can't be there in person I will be there in     spirit and on the computer watching her

2. Saturday and Sunday
     a. I am attending this Yoga  immersion on Saturday and Sunday
     b. If Kate wins, she will play again Saturday night and I can watch her again

Question of the day:
What are you excited for this weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts