It's tournament time

You thought I was talking about the NCAA bracket didn't ya....nope
I am talking about the women's rec league championship here in town and last night we had our first game....V-I-C-T-O-R-Y....ah screw it, I am so not a cheerleader......but we did win, and so we continue on in our quest for a championship.....

Speaking of winning, DesignerWhey products are winners in my book.  As part of my Fitfluential Ambassadorship(is that even a word), I was sent a generous box of products from DesignerWhey.  From their website:
Maintain the highest quality of ingredients
  • Deliver the best tasting protein products to our customers
  • Offer world-class service to our customers
  • Raise global awareness of the benefits of whey protein, health and wellness
  • Reduce our carbon footprint by optimizing our packaging process

I have used these protein powders in drinks using the protein2go packs, oatmeal using the white chocolate protein powder(see boring picture below, but it tasted fantastic)
 Protein Shakes for the morning....white chocolate strawberry to be exact
 
French Vanilla Protein Pancakes

 
And I always have a Protein2Go in my lunch cooler for those afternoon cravings...it is pretty clever to have a protein drink taste like a fruit drink....
it's like I am drinking a "power packed" koolaid
 These babies are so yummy and so handy.  What the husband didn't steal and eat, I kept in my purse for an on the go protein punch, and the flavors were really good.  My favorite was the caramel crunch.
I have not tried these out yet as I have been busy with the other products but these will be a great for a quick protein fix after a workout and am in a rush, which is usually all the time!

I really truly enjoyed each of these products and I thought they tasted great.  They would/will be a repurchase item for me.  It is hard to find protein bars that don't taste chalky, or protein powders that have a bitter taste.  I had none of that with these products.


I was not compensated for my review of these products, I was, however, sent the products free of charge to try as a Fitfluential Ambassador.  All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts