Is it Friday yet...

What a beautiful night at soccer practice last night.

The weather was great...
The fields were pretty dry...
And the kids were....wacko....

But they are preschoolers and kindergarteners so what do you expect?

Prior to soccer, I started the morning with another great class at the rec center
UnderArmour Tank and Capris, Reebok RealFlex Shoes, PolarFT40 watch

While Bubba and I waited for the bus we got a little football practice and keep away from our dogs
 
Can you tell we are just itching for some warm weather, because this family spends all of it's time outdoors...

I was really craving cold cereal this morning after my workout so I went with my oldie but goodie 
Quaker Oatmeal Squares
Cascadian Farms O's
Lots'o Blueberries
Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

Lunch was a salad again but I forgot to snap a picture, busy day

Supper was breakfast since it is Kyle's volleyball night(he is not a huge fan of breakfast at night, I know, I can't believe it either, who doesn't like breakfast at night)
 
The boys and I had toast and eggs, I had 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread with bananas, chia seeds, and Maranatha Almond Butter

This weekend will be our last "relaxing" weekend until July (not even joking) soccer games, weddings, and races have our schedule just packed.  Momma is getting her hair did tomorrow night. I need a lighter shade for summer, watch my instagram for all the exciting updates:)

Question for the Day

Do you drink milk?  I haven't in quite some time, Almond Milk has been my go to "milk"..I think dairy disagrees with me at times...

Comments

  1. I don't drink milk. Is that horrible? Eeekkk! I encourage my littles to drink it though. That counts for something right? I tell myself that my skinny latte at Starbucks counts as my "serving of milk".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drink milk because it just doesn't work with me, but man I used to chug that stuff in highschool and college..my boys drink milk and I drink almond milk...skinny latte always counts as a "serving" in my book:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts