Fresh Air........

The weather is sllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyy warming up around here and it was warm enough today that I could head outside and run...AND THE IT WAS AWESOME! Fresh Air, Sunshine...AWESOME

After I got home from workout, I threw some supper together, tilapia "patties" and then got my gear situated and ran into town for volleyball game..we are lucky, we live about 2 miles or so away from the rec center, park...we are in the country but close enough to town also..

According to my garmin it was 2.4 miles from our house to the rec center.  I wanted to get 3 miles in so I finished up my last half a mile in the rec center so my garmin stats are off.
For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a egg white scramble, cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread with a little maranatha almond butter, and some orange juice
 For lunch I had a fruited salad that had dried cranberries, walnuts, pear, and apples and a side of broccoli...it was very tasty
No pictures of the tilapia patties I made since I was on my run and the boys were outside playing and were going to eating once they headed inside...and we know Kyle is not as "mindful" of taking pictures of food as I am:)


Question of the Day?

What is your favorite method of tracking miles? Garmin?  Nike App? MapMyRun?


Comments

Popular Posts