Cancelled

Well, soccer practice was cancelled last night...thank goodness.
I am all about "sucking it up" but this cold weather is just ridiculous. 
I mean, it is the FIRST DAY OF SPRING Mother Nature, and we aren't even above 20 degrees....
Yes I am being whiny, but I am so sick of winter, snow, cold, bundling the children up, being couped up indoors....
ending rant now

Indoor workouts, however, are going really well right now. I am loving every workout. This morning I had a date with Tony Horton and P90X2.....Plyocide
 
I liked it...I wouldn't call it total plyometric workout as  there were lots of lunges, squats, and exercises like that. I can definitely feel it in my legs.

I haven't really been showing you a lot of what I have been eating lately simply because it is the same ole thing.  Shakeology shake for breakfast, salad for lunch....and then supper I forget to take a picture...but I have heard that you like seeing those pictures so I will continue to post them and bore you into a trancelike state...... 
where I will manipulate your mind...
listen to my every command.....
whoops, sorry, got a little power hungry there....

 A salad with Roasted chicken, avocado, honeydew melon,  and turkey bacon.  I do not use dressing on my salads, just my avocado and the juices from the honeydew melon. 
 A snack I have been loving, mulitgrain bread with a little Maranatha Almond Butter, and 1/2 a banana...
 And last night Casa de Casey's Beauty Salon was open and all three boys got haircuts.  It all started when I sent the picture on the right to my husband
to which he then replied, "we are cutting that (bleep) hair"
but I refuse to buzz it, so I cut it with scissors....he did so good..just sat there and  watched Madagascar 3....doesn't he look so different....

Question of the Day?

Are you the beautician in your family?  I cut my own hair too because of a handy dandy tool which I am doing a vlog on!  I know, I know, it is about to get real interesting around here!

Comments

Popular Posts