Water Aerobics and a Leg Circuit

Wowzers, my morning flew by...
I taught Water Aerobics, Fitness Class, and Yoga this morning at our facility...so I was on the move until noon
I like when that happens.....
For my breakfast I fueled on my EggWhich with Spinach on Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
 Our pool area...the calm before the storm...
Lunch was Orange Roughy, Green Beans, and Sweet Potato with Cinnamon

Tonight, the family is heading to the rec center to practice a little baseball. Yes, we have soccer first, but baseball needs a little more practice. 

Supper is going to have to be fast once we get home because I know we will all be ravenous! 

I posted this on Instagram yesterday, it was the leg circuit I did before we left for the game....


Question for you:

What kind of butt do you have?
I have a flat butt and it drives me nuts...


Comments

Popular Posts