Oh, what night...

Well......
we had quite the birthday night
Of course, with 5 boys in the house, things are bound to get crazy
especially when your mother in law supplies the "craziness"
enter "balloon" wars

A gift from his uncle Lee.....a Michigan fan(need I say more)
More presents


 And let's not forget the food....delicious...Kyle grilled hamburgers outside since the temperatures were pretty mild.....
The smell of the grill going sure made me wish summer was here already.....dang winter



I think he enjoyed his birthday!
It was a late night but hey, birthdays are meant for partying right?


I of course got to wake up at 5.a.m. for some Bootcamp....100's style
Got B ready for the bus, ate some breakfast, the usual.....
 Enjoyed leftover hamburgers from last night.  I topped the salad with the hamburger and added the guacamole/salsa combination as a dressing.  I could eat salsa and avocado everyday...
I can't wait for the summer to get here to make more salsa from our tomatoes in our garden. 
Have I said that I am anxious for summer to get here:)
Tonight is volleyball league for Kyle, so the boys and I will probably be making some kind of breakfast tonight for supper.
I will be trying to squeeze in a run once they are asleep.
and trying to avoid the leftover cupcakes and toffee(courtesy of my mother in law) that are lurking in the fridge.....

We have a big BIRTHDAY weekend upon us...starting with Bryson having a couple of friends come for fun and pizza....then my side of the family is coming down to celebrate both boy's birthdays on Sunday......decked out in the team gear...

Do you plan themed birthday parties.  I think they are kind of fun....

See last year's Birthday Party 2012

Comments

Popular Posts