Butt Shots

 It was Mardi Gras yesterday, 
a bit anticlimactic here in Iowa, 
but nevertheless,
we had our own party where i work, complete with wine, and appetizers. 

Since I had to work late, Chinese at the new place in town was on tap.  It was pretty good, from what I tasted,  in between wrestling a 2 year old to stay seated.  2 year olds are hard to contain but he does pretty good for the most part. 

Woke up this morning and headed into bootcamp  (nice flattering shot of my butt, right?)


  

Breakfast was a peice of Udi's Gluten Free Raisin Bread
 egg scramble with spinach
 Oberto's Jerky, I got this at Costco and it is so good, and has maybe two ingreidents.  I love it and so do the boys.  It is such an easy snack to carry in my purse and a great source of protein. 
 Lunch was a whole wheat tortilla turkey wrap with lettuce, avocado
Grapes on the side
Oh, and I just annihilated this chobani yogurt, 6 ounces of deliciousness...
Well I am off to see what adventures unfold with the boys...

Comments

Popular Posts