A birthday, Costco run, and ParaNorman

I hope your Sunday has been wonderful so far....
us, church and dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's.....typical Sunday
And now Bubba and I are enjoying a lazy afternoon rewatching ParaNorman that we rented last night.....
I thought I would recap our Friday night birthday party and Saturday shopping with stink eye sister(Nicole), I heard someone say it and I thought I would throw it out there to see how it fits....
I think it fits perfectly....the bruise on my arm from her slugging me suggests otherwise

Birthday Bash

We started off the night playing at our rec center after school(FYI, I asked Kyle to take pictures until I got there, he did no such thing) 
 WII Games

 Guns,Dodgeball, and Pizza followed.....
 Saturday morning I fueled up for the day, before shopping....
 A Costco run.....
 Target and mall stops, mostly for stink eye sister, she had giftcards that were burning a hole in her pocket....I love the looks this hat gets.....and I love to watch the ears just bouncing up and down
We finished off Saturday night with a movie....ParaNorman...well, at least Bubba and I did.  Kyle started watching the movie until he got paged for a fire, a trailer fire with a woman potentially trapped inside....crap..but when he got home he said that she wasn't there.....I always worry when he is out on calls....but he loves volunteering for the Fire Deparment and things would not be good without our volunteer firefighters

I snuck in a treadmill workout yesterday, quick 4 miles, steady 10 minutes, with 10 minutes of speed bursts, 10 steady, 10 bursts....

And now we must prepare for the work week....and I am hoping to do a little meal prep tonight for the week ahead....

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts