Oh what a beautiful morning....

Oh what a beautiful day...

This 40 degree weather we are having here in Iowa is giving me a "pre" spring fever kind of feeling, which I know I must resist because we aren't halfway through winter yet:(

I posted a hill/treadmill workout last night in preparing for my halfmarathon...I am really enjoying getting back to regular running workouts....and excited for upcoming races.

Started off my morning same as usual...
Bootcamp
Being yelled at for sweating all over the place:)


I was thinking sweet potato pancakes for breakfast or something of that nature...
and that was the plan until I started the sweet potato on fire in the microwave...
we aren't talking about it...

I then opted for a egg/spinach sandwhich:
1 egg/1 egg white
Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Avocado


Last night I was working on some different yoga poses and I thought I would chronicle Astavakrasana or Eight Angle Pose

This one was tough, and I couldn't hold them long, but I did it on each side!

I hate how my house now smells like a burn pit after this mornings microwave debacle, going to need to light a big ole candle tonight to freshen it up...

Have you ever started something on fire in the microwave...please make me feel better and tell me your story:)

Oh, and I scored these cute coral corduroy pants (say that fast 3 times) at Old Navy last night for 6 dolla...holla!!!


Namaste

Comments

Popular Posts