Jumpstarting New Year's Goals

Good Morning 2013 and all of you!  Hope you are having a fantastic day so far. 

To jumpstart my 2013 Goals I continued starting my morning with a great cardio/sweat session at Bootcamp
                       (polarFT40, mpg capris, underarmour shirt)
Ate a very filling breakfast while driving to work

Egg Muffin
2 egg whites
1 egg
1 Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel English Muffin
Costco Organic Strawberry Preserves Jelly

Yesterday while B and dad were out and about, and Big E was napping I logged some miles, on the ole treadmill.  A fun little 5 miler to jumpstart my goal.

   (PolarFT40 watch, MPG Capris, Target V-Neck, Mizuno Inspires)

Also, participating in this month's yoga challenge on Instagram...with @beachyyogagirl



It's take down the Christmas decorations at work today....9 trees later and I will let you know how I am doing:)


I would love to hear a goal you have for 2013!

Comments

Popular Posts