It's a blizzard up in here...again

I got a minute while Big E is napping...

We go from 60 degrees to blizzard in one day....and naturally it can't just be snow, it has to be blowing snow...so that means no work for me...I couldn't see in front to the side or behind me, it was quite scary...


So I got to stay home with all my guys today....

And we have been busy...

 We  ventured outside for a few minutes and shoveled off the drive and front entry(you know, in case there were visitors..haha), the wind really whipped at our faces...so Big E and I came inside
But...Bubba and Kyle got the four wheeler out and plowed the whole driveway....


 Someone was not happy...is that not the saddest thing.....

Before the storm really broke loose I was able to get to Bootcamp and get a good workout in...and since I didn't make it in to work, I hopped on the treadmill for a fun 30 minute workout...
Breakfast was a hearty one
Egg Scramble 
 Banana/Almond Butter/Chia Seed Toast
GIngerbread Latte Iced Coffee
 
 Lunch
Toasted Multigrain Bread
Roast Turkey
Avocado
Pickles
Lettuce


I also have a protein ball recipe for you, but I will save that for later...

P.S.  I love snow days with the kids, but I feel guilty not being able to make it into work.  Thankfully, I work for a great company who allow great family flexibility. 

Are you snowed in today?

Comments

Popular Posts