I know this.....

I know....I was busier than heck this weekend and just didn't feel like typing on a computer

I know...that my in laws are some of thee most generous people I know. We had our Christmas with them on Friday night and she spoiled our kids and us rotten!
 


 I know that I got a great run in on Saturday with one of my favorite running partners...Sabel is getting up there in age, so I don't know how much longer she will be able to do longer runs with me, but she sure ran like a spring chicken Saturday:)


I know.....that we are ready for warm weather already.  Kyle took down the Christmas lights while the boys played outside...
               (40 degree weather on Saturday to -1 degrees Sunday, Iowa weather)

 
I know.......that dodging nerf gun bullets is a great "reaction" training technique that was used on Sunday night with the boys....the giggles were hilarious and they and their mom and dad were having a blast!!

And lastly, I know...that I love random Saturday morning mall runs with my sister, and that I am going to have to fight my son off to use my new Kindle Fire HD, courtesy of my in-laws generosity....




Whew....so that is all I know from this weekend....

Do your weekends fly by as fast as mine?


Comments

Popular Posts