Finally Friday

It is finally Friday

I feel like this week has taken forever, and I had Monday off......

Last night for supper I made Zucchini Pancakes from the Practical Paleo Cookbook...

This book is amazing
Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle By: Diane Sanfilippo

If you are thinking Paleo, curious, or just want to learn about it this book is so detailed and straightforward....

It includes meal plans, shopping lists, etc...

Even if you aren't Paleo, the recipes are fantastic!
 
I added some nutritional yeast to my pancakes.  They were so filling I only ate one, and kept the other one for breakfast.



Woke up bright and early for Bootcamp this am.

















Under Armour top and capris, PolarFT40 heart rate monitor

Breakfast was leftover Zucchini Pancakes, one bacon slice
1 tablespoon of SunButter and some grapes(not shown)
 

Tonight is or last family Christmas  with my in-laws

5 boys running around, Grandpa and Grandmas house will never be the same
:)

P.S. I've got another fun partner workout for Kyle and I to do tomorrow.  

P.S.S. Please pray for my nephew, he is in the hospital with RSV and pneumonia....it breaks my heart to see him in a hospital with oxygen tubes...


Comments

Popular Posts