Chicken Sausage Skillet

 So last night's volleyball game was another victory
And so was last night's supper(not the best picture, husbands plate, I was in a hurry)

Chicken Sausage Skillet
 Cut Chicken Sausage into slices, place in skilet pan and heat through
*Sweet Potatoes were cooked by microwave and chopped up already
In another pan saute onions and apples until soft and carmelized
Then combine everything into one pan and let meld together for as long as it takes to set the table and get the kids rounded up:)

Enjoy

I love the spicy chicken/sweet onion/sweet potato combo...
 

I enjoyed this snack yesterday!
 We had a bit of a situation outside at 4 a.m. that woke us up(all is good), so it was an early morning for us
Because once I am up, it is almost impossible for me to go back to sleep
(pregnancy was the only time I could ever do that)

So I was wide awake when Bootcamp came around at 5:30a.m.
and it was a burner..
started with 600 mountain climbers...I need to say no more
Breakfast was really on the go for me this morning
2 egg whites, 1 egg in my little egg cooker maker(walmart photo)
Chef Buddy Microwave Egg Cooker
Toasted up a peice of my Costco Multigrain bread
Add a dash of ketchup and out the door we went



Comments

Popular Posts