Brabble

This perfectly describes our Bootcamp group on this morning...
 or I should say one person in particular who is a bit ornery, but I won't name names...cough...Tonya...cough...
mpgsport capris, polarft40 heart rate monitor
Another egg breakfast and some iced coffee
Iced coffee courtesy of the best coffee and stovetop espresso brewer ever....



I had mentioned how busy our night was going to be and it was but it was a lot of fun too. We got to watch Bubba and Kyle (coach) walk across the floor in recognition of the little kids wrestling program. 
 I think Big E was more tuned into the wrestling cheerleaders pounding and smacking their hands on the mat doing cheers, then to the actual wrestling meet

 SO serious....so intent...
hopefully he is thinking
"man I wish I could be shooting hoops"  #basketballmom
And some video from the night......




Stomach is grumbling, thank goodness it is almost lunchtime

What are you having for lunch today? Not sure for me, I think salad.  No leftovers so I am winging it.

Comments

  1. I love you Casey!! I am so excited I made it in your blog :P... Yes I brabble a lot but it is all in love.... Thanks for pushing me this morning and helping me not slack on those band suitcases... I will be nicer to you down the road :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts