Boys and me day

Today has been a fantastic day....I am home with my boys...no one is sick thank goodness, but school and daycare were closed so that means mom to the rescue:)

Got the day started out with some Bootcamp
A yummy breakfast
About 10 my stomach starts grumbling again so today for a snack I grabbed a apple, almond butter, and granola combo

I think Big E stole most of it....
We got the art box out and painted, drew, colored, on paper and ourselves

again mostly Big E

Only 2 of the 3 are mine, Bryson asked if he could have a friend come over and play...I have hardly heard a peep out of all 3 all day, they have been busy in the basement playing


Big E is sleeping right now and the other two are hunting the deer hanging on the wall

Listening to their conversations is so amusing...

I hoped on Bessie, the ole treadmill, for a easy 3 mile jog...


Supper has been in the crockpot cooking away all day, roast, carrots, and sweet potatoes

 I made lots extra so I could send some home with B's friend, they have a new baby, so I wanted to give her a break and cook for her...hopefully it tastes okay...

So that has been our fun filled day...

I have also got 3 loads of laundry done......
Dishes put away and loaded up again.....
Laundry folded....

I so could get used to this, work 2 days, off 3....ah to dream

Now if I could just get that darn money tree to grow:)

What is your work schedule? I am full time 7:30-4. 

Did  you try out my partner workout from Saturday?

Comments

Popular Posts