You know that feeling....

When your stomach is churning, and churning....

Yeah, 11 a.m. yesterday, the ole stomach started churning...and I toughed it out as long as I could....

Was supposed to work late last night for a social event...that was not going to happen

Luckily I have wonderful co-workers who jumped in and saved the day...

I spent the rest of the night on the couch and in the bathroom...fun times...

Photos were courtesy of my son......

How hot is this!!!


I am just praying the rest of my family stays flu free....

No Bootcamp this morning while I was recovering, and I am feeling much better today.  Ate a peice of toast, rehydrating....working away.  Hopefully I will get in a nice jog tonight and some yoga


Oh and this is on its way here......8-12 inches for our area.....followed by a blizzard....

Better get the tractor out and ready to plow through some drifts


Question. Would you rather have the 24 hour flu or a cold that lasts for weeks...I would take the flu...get it over and done with!

Stay healthy!

Comments

Popular Posts