Post Christmas Crash Recap

I am trying to avoid the letdown of knowing that the Christmas season has come and gone

quickly....
wonderfully.....

luckily for us, we still have a big family Christmas on the 7th of January so I have one last hoorah before I pack away Christmas until next year...

We did ,however, have a wonderful, blessed family Christmas celebration with all of our families

I will do a quick lengthy recap for you in pictures...

"Christmas Day" at my parent's (23rd)


Kids were up bright and early and , who are we kidding, so was I

Breakfast Casseroles were cooking away
 
Orange Julius drinks were being blended....
 
and pretty soon, the chaos was unleashed



Santa(a.k.a. mom and dad) were very good to me this year...a stovetop espresso pot, decor for our house, and more...they always go above and beyond for us...I am truly lucky and blessed to have them in our lives...

After a few more rounds of Wii Dance domination by myself, we packed up and headed home  so B could perform at his church Christmas Eve program





 Christmas Eve was spent at my brother in laws house enjoying a soup supper(sorry no pictures) with the in-laws...pretty soon the boys were tuckered out and ready for Santa to come in the morning...


and he did...



 I served up a tasty breakfast buffet of eggs, pancakes, bacon, toast, juice, milk, etc...

After playing outside in the snow with our new sleds
We headed into Kyle's grandparents for their family Christmas..all decked out in our ugly sweaters...
we make ugly look good, don't we...


Great Grandkids photo

Needless to say we came home and crashed....the boys were in bed by 7:30 and Kyle and I hunkered down on the couch to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, which we fell asleep during...I will have to re-watch it when I am less tired...

Every year I am reminded how lucky I am and how blessed we are.  I continue to thank god for my wonderful family, great friends, and good health. 

May God continue to bless you throughout the next year. 

I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!











Comments

Popular Posts