My job perks

I spent half my morning play water volleyball in the pool! 
Staff wins!!!

I did not get my bootcamp workout in that morning but believe me I got some exercise in playing water volleyball!

and more Yoga Inversions
#inversionarmy6 #pajamastyle
(B took this picture for me, he is getting to be quite the photographer)

5a.m. bootcamp called again this morning, and so did some inversions....

#inversionarmy #day7 #tumbling
Check out my other inversion poses:

#day5 
#day4 and #day3
#day2 and #day1
Breakfast
Kale, 2 egg white, 1 egg scramble
Healthy Choice 7 grains toast with Sunbutter and a slice of pear
(don't knock it till you try it)


Going to be busy at work today, gearing up for our big open house tomorrow.

On a Holiday note, got my Christmas cards done, now just need to send them out!  Do you do Christmas cards?  My list gets longer and longer every year!


Comments

  1. I applaud you for being able to do those poses...I certainly cannot! I don't do Christmas cards anymore, e-cards are more my thing now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts