Leopard, Zebra, pants confusion

Who knew that me pulling out my printed workout pants would draw so much attention at bootcamp.(they have a webbed print on them not leopard, ladies)

they must be used to me wearing black attire...so I look catlike, sleek, and fast!

Oh, who am I kidding, black is slimming:)

Nike capris, UnderArmour tank top


Working hard at 5 a.m. Bootcamp

I received some lovelies in the mail last night when I got home and was so excited to try them.

A sample pack from Fitmixer. I have been wanting to try their amino drink for awhile so I was super stoked to try it this morning, which I did.  Loved that there were no jitters after! 

 

Parkesdale Market, located in Florida, sent me some of their gorgeous fruit to try.  They have produce, preserves, honey, citrus, strawberries, and gift baskets you can send for the holidays.  

We already broke into the oranges.  They were so juicy and sweet.  The kids inhaled them! Absolutely delicious!


I professed my love for So Delicious Nog Coconut Milk yesterday, so of course I was going to use it in my breakfast this morning.

"Nog" Scramble
1/4 cup of So Delicious Nog
1 egg
1 egg white
1 mashed banana

Combine and cook over medium heat


I am a reformed "nogger" thanks to So Delicious!

Supper last night was a recipe adapted from Tina @ CarrotsnCakes Mac and Cheese 
Kid and husband tested, and approved!
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 box of uncooked whole wheat rotini pasta
  • 8 ounces jalapeno infused black olives
  • 2  cup chopped spinach
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 tbsp mined garlic
  • 2 cups low fat shredded cheese(I used my leftover Havarti) (you can use however much cheese you want)
  • 2/3 cup low-fat milk
  • 1.5 tbsp butter
  • 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp ground pepper
  • 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  2. Cook pasta according to directions, drain water, and then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
  3. Saute olives, spinach, coconut oil, and garlic in a large pan until all soft and spinach is wilted. Combine veggies with pasta.
  4. In the pot you cooked the pasta, combine cheese, milk, butter, mustard, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat and stir frequently until cheese is melted.
  5. Once cheese is melted, pour it over the veggies and pasta and mix well. Pour mixture in a small baking dish and top with breadcrumbs.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until top begins to lightly brown.
  7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving

And there you have it, tonight we are celebrating Kyle's grandpas 90th birthday with supper at the nursing home and then I am hitting the courts for a volleyball game!

Friday is Kyle and I's Christmas Shopping Day. I look forward to this day every Christmas season.   We do this every year, take a day off from work, kids go to school and daycare, and we shop our little wallets off.  We also get to have a lunch date, alone, which is rare!  

Do you have a husband/wife shopping day?

Last night's #inversionarmy #day11 after my yoga practice

Comments

Popular Posts