Early to bed, early to rise

was the theme song for today.........

for this guy......


5:15 a.m. to be exact...

which really doesn't bother me, because my internal alarm clock has me up at that time anyways...

since he is not much of a cuddler, but more of a go getter.....

we decided to bake...



On tap...
Nutella Banana Bread cookies from PaleoOMG.......check
Caramel Corn for my sister who was coming over to visit........check
Cut Out cookie dough for Christmas Cookies tonight........check


Today was a unscheduled rest day for workouts

because I was too busy spending time with this beauty




But tomorrow morning, I am hitting it hard with a 12 Days of Christmas workout I put together and some yoga/yoga inversions....

Do you do cut out cookies.  I am beat after a day of making them...it is such a process...but seeing the boys faces when we are making them and doing them is all worth it!

Have a great night!








Comments

Popular Posts