A moment....

I finally have a moment to blog...today has been crazy, and I haven't even left the house....

We have been busy cleaning, playing, dehydrating, cleaning, and more playing and it has been a blast...

I was loving my breakfast this morning

Chobani Greek Yogurt Bowl
Blueberries
Last piece of Almond Flour Banana Bread :(
1/2 cup of Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt

Lunch was also pretty good

Flatout Pizzas
1 Whole Wheat Flatout
Ground Beef
Pureed tomato for the sauce
 Cheese of your choice

I got in a great workout and some yoga while Big E was napping...


And as I mentioned before I was dehydrating some pears...and they are delicious

I am dehydrating some more tomorrow, but I am going to "vlog" it while I do it so you can see my process and I can tell you my thoughts on the dehydrator. 

 It is probably going to rock your world...bahaha.....




Comments

Popular Posts