A Christmas Survey
Courtney over at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life had a cute Christmas survey on her blog the other day...
I love Christmas, and I love fun surveys so I thought I would participate...
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song? This day in age I don't really have a CD/Album I listen to, I push Rockin Radio on my Rhapsody and play that, all types of songs...some I have never heard!
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off? No running, that time is reserved for family...of course we might have a Just Dance challenge later that day:)
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree? Real Tree, we grew up with a fake but I love going out with my boys and cutting down our tree and bringing it home to decorate. I also love the smell!
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?I don't know when it started but my sisters and I have gotten matching pajama bottoms for the last couple of years of so! We usually buy them on Black Friday
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Since Kyle and I have been married we have always spent Christmas Eve and Day at my parent's house (they live about two hours away from us) and we have continued that with the kids too but they are getting older and have church programs so this year we are doing our family Christmas with my sisters and their families on the Sunday before Christmas so that we can have our own "family" Christmas at our house and B can perform in his church program!
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat? The Prime Rib, and my mom's Sugar Cutout Cookies!
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? We kind of just free for all it, we hand out our presents to the drawn names and then have at it, the kids just fly through them!
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie? Oh wow, this is tough...White Christmas, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Elf, A Christmas Story, Home Alone 1 and 2....I love them all, and I am a huge Hallmark and Lifetime Movies Junkie Fan, and I can't forget about ABCFamily 25 Days of Christmas....basically my T.V. always has a Christmas movie on...
My added extra question
11. Favorite Memory of Christmas? When we were younger, we were not allowed into the living room where the tree and presents were so we had to wait in the hallway while mom and dad got everything prepared. We would try so hard to peek around the corner but never succeeded. I will never forget the feeling of anticipation and coming around that corner to see what Santa had brought us!
So there you have it...my christmas survey!
What is your favorite memory of Christmas?