Workouts, Eats, and Meal Planning Monday..err Tuesday

 I finally got around to posting my meals for this week, workouts that I have done, and what we are eating this upcoming week.  Tonight should be a nice chill night at home for the boys and I, and I can't wait! 


Workouts
Monday
Bootcamp and Treadmill Intervals

Eats
 Breakfasts

1 Egg
1 Egg White
 Mushroom, Spinach 


  2 ingredient pancakes

  

Snack for the trip home
Roasted Sweet Potato Discs
1/2 Avocado
Roasted Chicken

  
Drinks

 Chocolate Isagenix Isalean Shake

 
Coffee with mom and her Christmas glasses (we know where I get my Christmas "craziesspirit from)

Kombucha
I restocked my stash and have enjoyed trying new flavors!

  
Suppers

Roasted Squash and Salmon Patty Mash Up

 

When visiting the parents we had a Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner to support  a local church fundraiser, all the flavors got me so excited for 
Thanksgiving food
Thanksgiving Day
Family get togethers

 So there you go, a quasi recap of foods over the weekend and Monday...lots of good eats and some great workouts!

Meal Planning Monday Tuesday(busy with baby goodness on Monday)

Monday: Boys went to Grandmas for supper since I was busy with baby

Tuesday: Pumpkin Waffles

Wednesday: Sweet Potato,Turkey Sausage, Mushroom Skillet

Thursday: Football Playoffs, Big E and I are on our own since the other two will be cheering on our "Raider" Football Team

Friday: Pizza Bites, 2 versions

Saturday:  Taco Night

Sunday: Tuscan Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons



Comments

Popular Posts