Wedding Weekend

I got my spray tan on last night so I wouldn't look like undercooked chicken at my cousin's wedding this weekend,  getting a spray tan always reminds me of this Friends episode...

stupid youtube wouldn't let me embed it on my blog...so you have to click on the link...sorry

Kyle had volleyball so the boys and I brought BBQ Pork sandwiches to my sister's so she didn't have to cook and I could get my baby fix....

which reminds me I forgot to bring the leftovers today, snatch....I hate when I do that!!

I had my usual morning wake up call at 5 a.m. for Bootcamp

then proceeded get my Yoga on after Kyle and Big E left for work and daycare

.....I a m really focusing on my lower back to loosen it up and it is really helping out....... 

I need a pedicure....




 I posted this picture on Instagram last night
I restocked my Kombucha
It is nestled next to Kyle's beer.....
don't judge....it's how we roll............


This morning I enjoyed a 4 ingredient pancake......
1 banana
1 egg, 1 egg white
1 heaping teaspoon of pumpkin spice
1/2 scoop of GNC Total Lean 25 Vanilla Protein Powder

Mix all together and cook over medium low heat....enjoy

Dixie plates are awesome for food photography, aren't they....

Most mornings I am eating in the car on the way to work so "fancy schmancy" photos aren't gonna happen.....
 

Weekend agenda goes like this:
Saturday:
Basketball game
Traveling to parent's house
Wedding

Sunday:
Traveling back home
Moving cows(video time perhaps)
Wrestling practice

What is your weekend looking like, busy? relaxed?  

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts