We voted....

and I won't post on here who I voted for or why,

because honestly...

I am not a politics person or follower....gasp...

but I do know what I believe in and which candidate I thought would best accomplish or work towards what hopefully would be the best situation for this great nation....

because really, it is all in God's hands anyways, and I am putting my trust in that

and I will leave it at that....

Workouts

So yesterday I decided to do a oldie but a goodie treadmill workout "the never let your son pick the numbers treadmill interval run

I am working out from home due to no bootcamp for a couple of days while Kyle tries to fill his deer tag(that's hunting talk for shoot a big buck)

but I am waking up at the same time and getting my workout done so my routine stays consistent as do my workouts....



Eats
                                                                         Breakfast 
Banana
Chia Seeds
1 egg white, 1 egg scrambled
 
 Lunch
Spinach
Beef Tenderloin
Avocado
and I went back to the kitchen to get a chocolate chip cookie....

 

Loving my Kombucha

 

Cuteness

My new neice Landry, her mommy sends me pictures, and I just want to squeeze and cuddle her NOW!!!

 Big E thought he could fit in the pan...
Keep dreaming sweetie, I don't think you would of fit in there as a newborn
Your momma grows em' big


And for some Yoga, on instagram(cswfityoga) I participate in a monthly #yogaaday picture with growsoulbeautiful and we post pictures of a yoga pose each day....I am behind and gradually catching up but here is #yogaaday6

If you don't follow me on instagram, you should, I am wickedly entertaining, a brilliant photographer, and obviously full of crap!!! But I do post workouts, pictures of family, food, and whatever else trips my trigger. 

Do you like Kombucha?  I get a case of each flavor and love everyone. 


Comments

  1. I couldn't agree more with your mentality on the election!! Amen, sister!! Your eats look fabulous today! Esp the breakfast!! Yum! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Spa <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna, thanks for stopping by the blog. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. That treadmill workout looks like fun torture, just the way I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It was a doozy, but exactly my thinking...that is how I like it! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. whatiskombucha.com states it better than I could

      Kombucha is a tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes.

      Kombucha is a living health drink made by fermenting tea and sugar with the Kombucha culture. The result can taste like something between sparkling apple cider and champagne, depending on what kind of tea you use.

      The first recorded use of kombucha comes from China in 221 BC during the Tsin Dynasty. It was known as “The Tea of Immortality”.

      Kombucha tea has been reported to be a cure-all for a wide range of conditions including baldness, insomnia, intestinal disorders, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, and cancer.

      Supporters say that Kombucha tea can boost the immune system and reverse the aging process. Kombucha tea is said to contain antioxidants, compounds that block the action of free radicals (activated oxygen molecules that can damage cells). For people who have cancer, proponents claim the tea can improve the body’s defenses (especially in the early stages of cancer) by detoxifying the body and enhancing the immune system. After the body has been detoxified, the tea is said to help repair and balance the body and fight off disease.

      In rats it’s been shown to protect against stress and improve liver function.

      Kombucha is available commercially and can be made at home by fermenting tea using a visible, solid mass of yeastand bacteria which forms the kombucha culture which is often referred to as the “mushroom” or the “mother”.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts