Try to keep up....

Since I haven't posted since Wednesday this is going to be a quick recap of the whirlwind Thanksgiving celebration so please try to keep up:)

Thursday-Thanksgiving Day
Hubby and I ran our own Turkey Trot that morning and I did some strength movements to round out the workout
301lb Baby Squat Presses were killer, my legs were burning


The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed it at the farm

 Friday: Black Friday

 I had my game face on...
All went well in Target, we got our stuff, got in line, and that line was a moving..so we hardly had to wait
Then we arrived at Kohl's....
And my sister's thought they needed to buy shirts....
We waited in line for an hour for shirts....something you can buy any day of the year
They thought it was sister bonding time..I did not.....and that is how the fight started.....

We survived....
and went out for breakfast
had cuddle time with babies

and played cards


Saturday: Heading Home and Christmas Decorating


Artie, our Elf, made the trip back to watch over the boys and make sure they are being good....
 


Sunday: Wrestling
Evidently the best seat in the house
watching Power Rangers...most poorly made show in the world... 

Wrestling Practice....


 I am wondering  if he is using him for a couch?
So there you have it..our crazy weekend...
Now back to regularly scheduled programming...

On a sad note, Bubble Gum, passed away on Sunday morning.  The kids loved riding bubble gum and leading her around.....it was unexpected and she will be greatly missed!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts