Out the window

I am forgoing the meal planning for this week....

we have already strayed from the pre-written path so I will push this meal planning week off till after Thanksgiving because next week will be kind of crazy due to the Thanksgiving holiday. 

In the meantime....

I have enjoyed some great bootcamp workouts/leg workouts this week so far.  


I have also strayed from my #yogaaday poses...I forget to take pictures while I am doing yoga, but I will get back on track
yes I will, yes I will


And some great eats in no particular order....


Clean Eating Granola
3 cups of rolled oats
1 cup cranberries
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes


Breakfast Whole Wheat  Burrito
1 egg
1 egg white
(I seasoned the eggs with Louisiana Cajun Seasoning)
avocado 
salsa


Various Salads


I have to confess

I am TEAM EDWARD and I cannot wait to see Breaking Dawn Part 2....it looks amazeballs......

3 more days, 3 more days

This weekend is looking like it is going to be a busy one so I am preparing now...

and my first stop was Target for diapers....

I made arrangements with Kyle to pick up the boys so I could stop quick after work, get in, get out, get home, and make dinner....

I get to the diaper aisle and I see this.....the only diapers out, size 5, THE SIZE I NEEDED...I was livid

Yes I could buy others, but we have tried them all, but these are the ones that work for Big E

So I did what any crazed mother would do...I tracked hunted down a "red shirt"

We He scanned the barcode...YES, there are some in the back....

And all was right with the diaper world....






Comments

Popular Posts