It's time....

I write this as "We wish you a Merry Christmas" plays in the background....

Yep, I am that person....who turns into Holly Holiday the second November 1st hits...

I have said it before, I blame it on my mother.  She made, and still does, make the Holiday season so special...
one of my favorite pictures ever....mom singing carols to Bryson at church...

I know I love it so much because of how it makes me feel...
all warm and cozy,
family togetherness fun times(and we are wacky),
and traditions....which I will spare you until it gets closer to that time:)

Now, off of that soap box....

Workouts




My legs are sore today!

Eats
Breakfast

Egg Scramble
with turkey bacon, spinach, and yellow mini peppers
 

Beef Veggie Soup and roasted acorn squash

Supper was at my sisters, provided by the two grandmas, so I could love on these two precious things...

life is so good....and so blessed

Our boys play in the DOME tonight for football playoffs...Wishing them lots of luck and PLAY HARD boys!

 I am going to let you in on how I think ....again...be prepared.

The boys play football tonight at 8:20 p.m, that means they won't get done till 10:30pm or so and my boys won't be back until 1a.m.....why am I letting my kids stay out that late even though it is a school night?

and here is the crazy part

Because I want him to experience that atmosphere at an early age and see how it feels,
 to see the fans,
to see the how much hard work the football players put in,
and to know that if you work hard, you can do great things....
High School sports and college athletics were my life, that's no shocker to anyone who knows me, and I want my sons to have that same wonderful experience as I did....winning or losing....

Feel free to judge me and my weirdness...

P.S. Did you play high school sports?

#yogaaday7


Comments

Popular Posts