Internal Alarm Clock

I wake up at 5 a.m. every morning for bootcamp, so naturally on weekends my body says...

wakey wakey....

so instead of lay there and stare in to the abyss and slip slowly into madness(name that movie) I got up and got a great superset/cardio blast workout( will post later tonight, busy getting ready for wedding)


After the workout, we headed in for B's last day of basketball....

5 year olds playing 3 on 3...

might as well just hook up a intravenous wine drip for me...

I kid...they all did a great job!

Big E got in on the action too....


Well, we are off to the wedding....momma has to get all pretty and look presentable...family pictures will are a guarantee!


Comments

  1. you can borrow my wine drip i use for the holidays.
    ;-)

    jk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts