I like the treadmill, obviously....and green shakes

I have been posting a lot of treadmill workouts lately....

I love the treadmill, it's convenient, it's in front of a t.v. to distract me, and I can do a lot of different running workouts on it....segue into posting interval workout from this morning..now

 Bootcamp this morning...


 It is amazing how fast time goes in the morning while you are trying to get kids ready for school...
this morning was no exception....and I made this to "power" drink on the way to work
I thoroughly enjoyed it and I bet it was a sight watching me try to suck out the last remaining drops....stupid edge on the lid...

Pumpkin Spice Green Machine
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
1 heaping teaspoon of pumpin pie spice
Half a banana
1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze(or any milk of your choosing)
1 handful of spinach
Blend all together and try to slowly drink it, not inhale it like I did...

I used GNC Total Lean 25 Vanilla and Energy First Chocolate because these are what I had on hand and I am trying to finish them off. 

Leave a comment and let me know your favorite protein powders!

Comments

Popular Posts