Great Season....

Well, our football guys didn't make it to the championship, but they had a phenomenal season and they should be proud of themselves, I know we as the fans are!!!

Workouts:
 Elliptical Intervals and a Shoulder beat down weight workout












Eats:
Breakfast:
2 ingredient pumpkin spice pancakes
1 egg
1 egg white
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 banana
Mix all together and cook on medium low heat
I also added some Pecan Coconut Butter from Nikki (seriously could eat it by the spoonful)
(I mashed it all up since I was eating it on the go)

 Lunch was with our corporate people who are here for budget meetings...
Turkey croissant and  a little broccoli cheese soup

Supper
I was a roasting machine last night, some of my red potatoes were growing tentacles so I figured i should get them roasted up and use them....I am thinking potato soup this weekend...


 There is acorn squash and more red potatoes in the bottom oven...by the way...Double ovens are the best thing ever!!!!
Earlier that day I saw Tina at Carrots N Cake had posted this recipe and it looked fantastic...and I just happened to have all those ingredients on hand so I made my own version of her recipe.

Loaded Baked Potato/Sweet Potato Salad
adapted from Carrots N Cake

6-7 Chicken Tenders chopped (which I had cooked up that morning while I was getting ready for work)
1 cup Roasted Sweet Potatoes
1 cup red potatoes
4 slices bacon(precooked from supper in previous meals)
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
3 tablespoons of Hellman's Tangy Mayonnaise(you can add more or less)
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all together and enjoy.....it was so good, I really loved the sweetness of the sweet potatoes against the tanginess of the mayonnaise... 

Any big plans for the weekend.  My parents are here so we will be enjoying time with them.  The usual basketball and wrestling practices but other than that, just family time....my kind of weekend!
#yogaaday8


Comments

Popular Posts