Costco run and Family Friday

We were in desperate need of groceries

So I made a mad dash to Costco after work, so I could get the groceries, get home, and Kyle could go to volleyball league

Here is the load, 
 My meal plans are covered for the next two weeks or so..
(will post meal plans later today)

Since the hubs is away playing volleyball on Thursday's it is breakfast night for the boys and I

tonight the request was pretty basic, eggs and bacon...the boys like their eggs pretty plain, while I like mine "veggied" up
Egg Scramble
2 egg whites
1 egg
Spinach
Orange/Red Peppers
1/2 avocado
Cajun Seasoning

Woke up this morning to 5 a.m. Bootcamp...

I love exercising in the morning, it gives me so much energy for the day...

For Breakfast I enjoyed a 2 ingredient pancake
1 egg 
1 egg white
1 banana mashed
1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
Combine and cook like a pancake over medium low heat

Family will be staying at our house this weekend for our annual family Shopping/Santa visit day, so I am sure plenty of fun will be had by all and a gazillion pictures will be taken.

P.S. I could eat breakfast every meal of the day, could you?

Comments

Popular Posts