Christmas is coming....

 The hubby did this last night!!! 
Christmas is coming
The decorations and tree arrive at our house the day after Thanksgiving
 
I was busy catching up from the weekend that I forgot to post yesterdays workouts....
Monday Bootcamp, then a little 3 mile run on the treadmill when I got home
Capris and Tank: Under Armour
 ProForm Treadmill (bought it at Sears and love it)

Tuesday brought more Bootcamp

Breakfast's thus far....
Don't you love the bite out of the bread(I remember to take a picture after I start eating)
2 eggs, 1 egg white scrambled
A squirt of ketchup
Nature's Pride 12 grain bread with Niki's Coconut Butter and Bananas

 Protein Shake

Lunch yesterday was another birthday celebration at the office which meant another lunch out!!
He picked HuHots (one of my favorite places ever)
You build your bowl with veggies, pasta, meat, then add your sauces, and enjoy
I pick the same sauces everytime, why mess with a good thing!

 Have you put up your Christmas Lights yet?  The weather here has been awesome, so now was the time to do it!!





Comments

Popular Posts