Abs, abs, and more abs....

Whew...after this morning's bootcamp, I might have a six pack... 

cough..cough, yeah right....but it was a good start....the 2 pack was burning....

Since we focused on abs, I came home and gt a quick but effective (meaning it burned) WOD in
And then I had a another one of these for breakfast....

I have the oppportunity to work for a great company and a FANTASTIC BOSS, who turned the big 5-0 today!  We filled her office with balloons, flowers, signs, and cake(holla! I love me some Hy-Vee Birthay cake)


and I think she has chosen Red Lobster as her restaurant of choice for lunch...

I love birthday days!!!

OMG! Twilight is opening tonight...I can't go but want to, I keep watching the previews online...so excited....

Are you a Twihard? Team Jacob or Team Edward?

 Edward all the way baby....just saying his name sends chills down my spine

Comments

  1. I'm all about team jacob!!!! Whoop!! Have a great bday celebration for your boss! I love red lobster'!! Spa <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts