Whew...what a weekend

Here is our weekend, a fast recap in not so many words but a lot of pictures.....

Friday: I took the tenants at my facility to the Amana Colonies for Oktoberfest. ..#lovemyjobmostdays

christmas room...
chocolate haus...
kettlecorn....
oh my....


 Some eats for the weekend...I got these beef strips from costco and they are so handy to take out and heat up for a protein packed lunch on the go...which I did for the football game..I paired it with sweet potates, kyle had his on a wrap....bacon and eggs for breakfast, and Quest Protein bars to review...first review...yummy!
 HAWKEYE FOOTBALL GAME
Workouts:
Friday: Bootcamp
Saturday: rest day since we had about 18 thousand things going on
Sunday: A great 6 mile interval/speed/tempo workout on the treadmill during nap time...finished off with some chest and triceps weight work
 Flag Football, Farming, and a baby shower


 Piling in the combine with dad

A girls got to look good while farming

Saturday night couple's shower for my sister and brother in law, I was taking pictures for her so this is the only one I got....




















Comments

Popular Posts