Under the lights.....

Last night was the last night of flag football..K and I were the coordinators of this chaos...

it actually went pretty smooth for such short planning time

practices and Saturday games were on the practice field, and the last game of the season we wanted the boys to feel real special...so we asked the football coach if we could "borrow" the field for a night and let the boys play "under the lights" 

it went FANTASTIC...I almost teared up...seeing B and all those boys just having a blast, playing football like the big guys, cheering each other on,..it was awesome

and we are already planning next year's season.....

P.S. of course my camera phone switched to a different setting without me knowing so I have some blurry pictures, but they were still cute









Also, I did Bootcamp this morning for a workout and eats were pretty standard.  My day was so hectic yesterday I don't think I hardly looked at my phone....

Meal plans are on the schedule for tonight so look for that tomorrow. 

Do you meal plan?

Comments

Popular Posts