"Peppy" mint Mocha protein goodness

 I made some deliciousness this morning....

like, I could of drank, and drank, and drank...deliciousness

I know I am all obsessed with the pumpkin right now, and I am loving all things pumpkin
Pumpkin Pancakes
Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Pumpkin and Black Bean Chili
2 ingredient Pumpkin Pancakes

but I walked by the dairy section

and saw Peppermint Mocha creamer......

which got me thinking about Starucks and my favorite Iced Peppermint Mocha drink...

and felt the urge....

I honestly couldn't tell the difference in taste, it was that good....



Workouts:
Bootcamp and a 15 minute Yoga session

Eats:
 Taco Salads
 

Yoga Time (Yoga Challenge)
 


 Some decorating.....

 Some cuteness

I love kids in soft footie pajamas, all cuddly and cute...

Heading out tomorrow for the Color Run with some girlfriends...cannot wait!  Any big plans for your weekend?



Comments

  1. oh ya, best combo out there!! try a little sea salt in it too! YUMO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yes! Totally forgot about the sea salt, dark chocolate combo! Word up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts