400's and Arms

Well yesterday came and went without hassle, which is always nice...

I worked out, I worked, and Big E and I had a night at home, while the other two had more football
FYI...Big E does not appreciate those two leaving him with me

FYI...I do not appreciate the red face and dramatic crying when they go

Workout:
Eats:


2 ingredient pancake
1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
1 whole egg
1 egg white
Mix them together and cook over medium low heat

The pumpkin is so good....especially with some of Nikki's Coconut Butter on top...this coconut butter is fantastic, and so yummy...Hazelnut Chocolate is featured here and I also got Vanilla Cake Batter(OMG)....I love that the coconut doesn't overwhelm but just compliments all the flavors in each one....these butters taste good on toast, pancakes, whatever your little heart desires....go there, and get some!
 (I was not compensated for this review, all my own tastes and opinions)
Grilled Chicken
Sweet Potato with tomatoes
(great combo with the sweetness of the potato and the saltiness of the tomatoes)

Forgot to mention that some friends and I are running the color run this weekend.  So excited.  We run the race and then some "girls night out"  action...should be a great time with some great ladies.  

Have you run a color run?

Comments

  1. I am loving pumpkin lately...i made some pumpkin spice creamer for my coffee, yum...i also put pumpkin spice in my pancake and waffle mixes...great workout girl.

    new blog post at http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-week-in-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts